this one goes out to all my homies who didn’t realize they’d be getting a nice in their inbox today but damn well needed one. love you like fam, fam. go on with your grand selves:
1. my sister-in-law wrote an extraordinary piece on student debt & now i’m kvelling.
2. why didn’t i know about big red machine sooner? bon iver x the national but 4 real.
3. all my friends are super preg-o, but idgaf i wanna hang so here’s what i propose.
4. “my son’s 1st pair of sneakers. my mom gave them 2 me in a lucite box.” – omg wtf
5. in july, kachka unveiled a new löök, a sister spot, & a killer hh. really gettin’ after it.
6. stupid arbitrary goal + 5 year diary are by the daughter of a nyc legend. a gotta read.
7. “less a restaurant than a giant terrarium curated by coachella” – ok holiday. i see u.
8. ppl hated this nyt feature, but i’m totally into the house. guess i’m part-o-le-problem?
9. sue says ok omens is the winebar2watch & this chick caesar sitch def confirms that.
10. i’d ♥ someone to make this brightened-up matzo ball soup for yom kippur hint hint.
11. andrea tipped me off to in their closet & now my wardrobe is about to get jacked.
12. “what matters most is how well you walk through the fire.” – charles bukowski