how’s it going? thing’s good? thing’s kinda shitty? thing’s somewhere in between? yea. i feel ya. me too. if it’s any consolation, i think about you and this (and you and this) all the time. y’all light up my week and getting us some good stuff about who knows what always makes it better. anywho … if you’re looking for a lil’ something extra to mostly make it better, these are for you:
1. yes, a mountain with no ending, yes. the sweetest spring summer sad song there ever was.
2. alt universe: i’m a t-mag style editor musing about things i’m really into. fuck a pizza week.
3. ok fine advertising is the worst but w/e b/c this one gave me serious feels end of discussion.
4. omg devendra what did you do to your bathroom? can u tell me who approved this? honey?
5. sure would love to go pls note: i like piña coladas but not getting caught in the rain. respect.
6. nars killed my blush, but then a vvv sweet sephor-ess sold me on a legit upgrade. whew.
7. ok seth, nowwwwwwww can we go to the portland japanese gardens? pretty plssssssss?
8. update: looking out a dirty old window down below the cars in the city go rushing byyyyyyy.
9. like that time i told my mom i liked pigs & then only got pig things for 10 yrs, g-blum persists.
10. this is the reason i’ve been hella mia for the past 3 months. it’s so weird it just might work.
11. if y’all don’t know about the overlook film fest then lookee here. def go. just do it. goooo.
12. really just wanna hit up big’s chicken & have a g-d winner winner chicken dinner ya kno?
13. what should u read next? literally anything on kottke’s list of hilarious web things to read.
14. why is portland’s best new bakery all the way in oregon city? why, oregon live? whyyyy?
15. “some adventures are so small, you hardly know they’ve happened. like the adventure of sharpening your pencil to a perfect point, just before it breaks and that little bit gets stuck in the sharpener. that, i think we will all agree, is a very small adventure. other adventures are so big and last so long, you might forget they are adventures at all – like growing up.” – anne michaels
ostrich dreams & goldblum memes.