thick summer week, wading through mud, going nowhere but definitely maybe somewhere. heavy, ya know? and for no good reason. i’m heading back home to indiana to meet my new-ish baby neice *first time aunt alert* and pretty darn (that’s midwestern for “absofuckinglutely”) excited to meet her. while i’m away, pls have yourself a super chill wknd. lots of sweet stuff goin’ on:
1. no idea how to take advantage of this, but the meteor shower of the decade starts tonight!
2. the cut put together this damn near perfect yoga playlist and now i’m feelin’ blissed af.
3. i know. it’s summer. i just can’t help it. i’m craving the fall. gonna rock all liv tyler (esp these).
4. portland art museum is mad $$$, but … next free day is sat 8.13! and it’s gonna be good!
5. did you know toro y moi released a phenom new live album? i didn’t. g-bless music blogs.
6. hella rad ladies funk soul hip hop night sat 8.13 at goodfoot. pretty pissed imma miss this.
7. 2nd best thing about the amazing stumptown spelling bee? official acronym is … assbee.
8. it’s gonna be hot as hades this weekend so drink lots of water & order a shaved ice maybe?
9. little bit of love for stranger things fans: pics of kyle dixon working on the score at home.
10. ww blind-tasted every sparking water they could find in pdx and the results made me lol.
11. kupp was in my improv class and i wanted to be her bff so bad. def recco seeing her show.
12. if hand on your ♥ isn’t the most lovely thing you’ve ever heard, then idk what to say dude.
13. the bounty of yamhill county sounds like b- waller, but hey. wine + hot air balloon rides!
14. pillows pillow pillows pillows fuuuuck me i want all of these trendy a$$ mud cloth pillows.
15. “we cast a shadow on something wherever we stand, and it is no good moving from place to place to save things; because the shadow always follows. choose a place where you won’t do harm – yes, choose a place where you won’t do very much harm, and stand in it for all you are worth, facing the sunshine.” – e.m. forster
hand on my ♥.