well well well hey.
now that’s what i call
music thurs list 100. special s/o to those who have been ride or die’s since vol 1-30ish and a big fat hello to anyone receiving this for the first time because a friend of a friend asked me to add you to the distro list. you are all my ppl. thank you thank you thank you. let’s fucking get it:
1. he’s not on social now (obvs), but matt sent me this article & my iphone is 4ever changed.
2. every thing on this gadget list is genius / made me go “what?! they have a thing for this?!”
3. i don’t know how i found studio proba, but hot damn these pillows make me so happy.
4. providore is the dream shmancy grocery so u better believe i’m about about flying fish.
5. still haven’t tried xlb so p. relieved there’s about to be 2x the chances to make it happen.
6. speaking of openings, scroll to y’alla & write this down: horseradish labneh. i mean …
7. fyi my yelp bookmarking days are over. fuck those bros. marshy’s all google all the time now.
8. “oh taurus, you are not known for your courage and your adventure.” – umthanksiguess?
9. this post got me hooked on girls gotta eat so now i’m just like u: quietly giggling 2 myself.
10. i am 100% drinking this month so holler if y’all wanna hang with me & try any of these.
11. f*cking a, design milk. i did not need to know about this gorge $13k dining table. ugh.
12. can’t stop looking at these giant fabric butterflies n’ moths. anyway … how are you?
13. don’t @ me — i loooved uncut gems. julia fox is my thoroughbred ny biotch angel baby.
14. my desire for airpod pro’s is so ströng it’s actually embarrassing. how did we get here??
15. “when you go out into the woods, and you look at trees, you see all these different trees. and some of them are bent, and some of them are straight, and some of them are evergreens, and some of them are whatever. and you look at the tree and you allow it. you see why it is the way it is. you sort of understand that it didn’t get enough light, and so it turned that way. and you don’t get all emotional about it. you just allow it. you appreciate the tree.” – ram dass
some of them are whatever.