finally getting one of these outta my head and into your inbox and feeling pretty dang stoked about it. here’s a fresh batch of good ones to kick off the good times. i say let ’em roll:
1. man i could really go for a sweet collection of jumpy sloan crosley essays right now.
2. yo the zsa zsa gabor estate sale is absolutely bonkers. shop till u drop now thru sat 4.14.
3. there’s a new posh af hotel in mcminnville that looks a whole lot like my sorta hotel.
4. seth made us a 2 year anniversary playlist & it’s a helluva round-up. beyond biased obvs.
5. this anonymous passover rant is so dang delightful to me. creamy horseradish? lol pdx.
6. getting stupid excited 4 the vía raíz brick & mortar soft opening in 2 weeks. so much yes.
7. heading to nyc for work & u can bet ur ass imma hunt one of these down upon arrival.
8. dude there is a huuuuuuge warehouse sale happening at the cleaners this wknd. helllooo.
9. chillin’ in lake-o drinking good coffee & ogling classic cars is 100% my kind of sat. in in in.
10. dang it. the new feelings show at pnca is closing sat 4.14 and imma be outta town. grrr.
11. thing that made me reminisce real hard: a dashboard confessional tour stop in pdx fri 4.13.
12. “i like the feeling of words doing as they want to do and as they have to do.” – gertrude stein
my kind of bias.