excellent work today, folks. y’all are really nailing this whole getting through the week thing. proud of you! aaaaand … if i’m reading these community vibes correctly … moods are shifting and spirits are lifting and things are feeling pretty and bright again. or maybe that’s just multiple days of sun favicons talking. either way, i’m into it. life’s good. roll with it:
1. had a me-day recently, spent several hrs in spartan shop, bought all the things. the end.
2. this playlist on repeat because blah blah blah may the 4th be with you joke blah blah blah.
3. man i love me some woodlawn. fingers crossed tough luck is hella rad and fits riiiiight in.
4. packed like sardines and loving every damn min, questlove is dj-ing white owl sat 5.13.
5. never heard of leeward but r. feeling the cover art for their thurs 5.11 grand opening party.
6. lianne played alanis after arms so obvs i’ve been listening to jagged little pill all damn day.
7. attn: everclear, vertical horizon, & fastball are performing in pdx to-f-ing-night. not. sold. out.
8. there’s gonna be a million ppl in oregon for the 8.21 eclipse and it’s gonna be awwwesome.
9. yo wassup vampires? you going to the 15th annual masquerade ball sat 5.13? that’s cool.
10. spoiler alert: mom’s get high, too. thinking a trip to serra might just be in order this wknd.
11. speaking of my mom (hi sue!), min 4 = nicole kidman insulting giada de laurentiis on ellen.
12. i need a book 4 the summer. seth says, “the shining!” but these r prob more my speed ugh.
13. winos. quaintrelle just launched wine wed tldr 1/2 price bottles all night. omw. u coming 2?
14. oh man y’all horoscopes getting super dark and real lately. might be time for a reading kay.
15. “you have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage — pleasantly, smilingly, nonapologetically, to say ‘no’ to other things. and the way you do that is by having a bigger ‘yes’ burning inside. the enemy of the ‘best’ is often the ‘good.'” – stephen r. covey
summer reads & fancy weeds.