this week i realized i check weather.com and talk about the weather uhhhhhlot more than i used to. thinking i might need to slow my roll because one time i saw consecutive days of 0% rain and started yelling “check the ten day! check the ten day!” at, literally, everyone. yep. time to switch gears:
1. hold up. bette is on instagram and starring in the marc jacobs s/s ’16 campaign? jes!
2. def enter wildfang’s win a baller wknd in pdx contest before 2.13. big no brainer. big. huge.
3. finally, a pdx pop-up restaurant guide. just living my best secret late-night milkshake lyfe.
4. years from now, when i have to explain hipster millennial culture, i’ll just show this. holy moly.
5. the pdx light festival is glowin’ up the e. waterfront now thru sat 2.6. *nods approvingly*
6. lake street dive is playing crystal ballroom on wed 3.2. go see rachael irl. whattavoice!
7. ♥ ♥ ♥ various key tags. i daydream about custom ones i wanna give/get almost daily. sigh.
8. i don’t get how maven collective is so fairly priced. magic? trust fund? magic trust fund?
9. just making sure y’all know about the dirty charlie at cup & bar. yes? ok. good. wonderful.
10. fun fact = boiling ping pong balls makes the dent pop out. thank scrap pdx for the fyiiiiiiiii.
11. can’t find your fav booze b/c of state liquor bs? pro tip: use drink up ny or hi-time wine.
12. “nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” – mary shelley