Wow. Wow. Wow. So many things have happened in the past few days! I guess if I had to put together a what in the world has Amy been up to Top 5 List, it would probably look like this:
5. hung out with my sister who flew in from London
4. found a [fantastic, fun, clean, considerate, honest, gainfully employed] roommate
3. updated my address . . . a lot
2. tried Locanda Verde’s outrageously awesome breakfast
1. picked up the keys to my new apartment
Though there’s still absurd amount of things I need to pack / figure out / do between now and the big move, I feel pretty great that I’ve gotten a few of the major ones out of the way. Also, [shameless plug] if you live in New York and want to buy a GIANT couch, credenza, set of floor lamps, or a TV, just let me know before October 1st. Okay, now I really must get back to work ie obsessing over my upcoming move while attempting to read the entire internet . . .